Does anyone use Ecolite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnc

Reaction score
Afternoon All

I'm looking into IPL (what a minefield!). I've been recommended Ecolite, but wanted some more feedback from any geeks that use the machine.

Thanks in advance

:)

Ive got it in the salon, one of the best purchases i have made. I was wary on price before i brought it, but the repeat clientelle and the results are amazing. Ive roughly had my machine for around 2 years, (its paid for itself!) its very popular. My ethnic orgin is indian, and well its great not only for my skin tone but for many of my caucasian - dark skin type clientelles. Its not recommeded for black skin type VI on the fitzpatrick scale.

None the less a great for a salon, mobile would be difficult as it is quite heavy. Each handle has a useful purposes. Company wise, very helpful and very polite. To any of the geeks that want to go into this field i would highly recommend. xoxo

Thank you!

I had pretty much made my mind up, just needed the reassurance of a geek. I'm of Indian origin too and know that's its popular, but I was wary of getting a machine in and not attracting the clients.

Latest posts

Back