Does anyone use Kadus?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva.2020

Reaction score
Hi. Anybody using Kadus colours? And is their lightener/toners good? Any info much appreciated x

Hi. Anybody using Kadus colours? And is their lightener/toners good? Any info much appreciated x
I've dabbled with kadus, the bleach is pretty much the same as wella blondor. Seems to be be slightly thinner consistency, but lift and condition the same.
As for colours I have 2 tints here that I'm waiting to try, but again the numbering system is exactly the same as wella, and kadus is made by them so I'm expecting similar results :)

I've dabbled with kadus, the bleach is pretty much the same as wella blondor. Seems to be be slightly thinner consistency, but lift and condition the same.
As for colours I have 2 tints here that I'm waiting to try, but again the numbering system is exactly the same as wella, and kadus is made by them so I'm expecting similar results :)
Thanks for your reply! I have looked at my supplier and it doesn't sell kadus. Where do you normally buy it?

Thanks for your reply! I have looked at my supplier and it doesn't sell kadus. Where do you normally buy it?
I've ordered it on Chris and sons, they're really reasonable on a lot of supplies.

I don’t know how true it is.. but I heard they are similar to Wella? I’m interested as never used them either xx

Hi I've just bought the kadus starter pack and liking the results so far. Wondering about toning with the permanent colours as there isn't a 1.9% peroxide in the range apart from the demi. Ive used a permanent with 3% to tone and had lovely results but the lady had no natural base so I didn't have to worry about shifting it.

Would you tone with a generic 1.9% or a different brand of the colour was unavailable in demi? The demi range is quite small. Thanks

Hi I've just bought the kadus starter pack and liking the results so far. Wondering about toning with the permanent colours as there isn't a 1.9% peroxide in the range apart from the demi. Ive used a permanent with 3% to tone and had lovely results but the lady had no natural base so I didn't have to worry about shifting it.

Would you tone with a generic 1.9% or a different brand of the colour was unavailable in demi? The demi range is quite small. Thanks
I'd use the demi developer 1.9%

Latest posts

Back