does anyone use latex gloves to perform a pedi??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wouldn't mind if someone put gloves on whilst dealing with my feet whilst they were wet ,
as the tech must get sore and chapped hands ,

Then I would be very happy if they took the gloves off when they were all dried and ready for polish ect ,

wouldn't this be better for the techs hands ?
and Id be very happy with that, and I wouldn't feel like I had the flurgys .

What do others think ? :hug:

I honestly wouldn't mind if someone put gloves on whilst dealing with my feet whilst they were wet ,
as the tech must get sore and chapped hands ,

Then I would be very happy if they took the gloves off when they were all dried and ready for polish ect ,

wouldn't this be better for the techs hands ?
and Id be very happy with that, and I wouldn't feel like I had the flurgys .

What do others think ? :hug:

I agree. Sometimes I wear gloves sometimes I don't. It's usually if I have alot of them on within a few days. But I think massage should be done without gloves, & I find polishing with gloves on quite tricky.

in england when ur training, ur taught to identify any contra indications during consultation, so warts and fungus...you should not treat the client?

.x.

My training makes me qualified to do every kind of feet.
If I couldn´t do feet with fungus I would be out of business...:green:

hi, when I did my pedicure training my tutor gave me gloves to wear I had them on for afew minutes then took them of as i could not work with them on doing a pedicure. I do wear them when i spray tan as I do not want to get the solution over my hands when cleaning the machine, but I hate wearing them.

I use gloves.
Im allergic to latex so I have to spend a little more and purchase nitrile gloves.

The first time I met Doug Schoon the skin on my fingers was so thin it looked like plastic wrap had been stretched over blood.
It hurt to run water over my hands.
I began wearing gloves around 5 years ago.

He recommended gloves, a new pair before each and every procedure.
And to continue good hand washing before starting any service.

I was over exposed to too many products in this business, my excuse was that I was too busy to take precautions.

I also wear a mask and safety glasses. But thats another topic.:eek:

Latest posts

Back