Does anyone use Perfect Sense paraffin wax treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
It's probably a long shot but.......I would like to add a special treatment to my current normal treatments, especially at this time of the year when hands (and feet) seem to suffer, and love the idea of Paraffin Wax. I've checked out all the threads on here for Paraffin Wax, as well as the internet.

The one I keep coming back to, is the Perfect Sense Paraffin Wax Treatment. It is extremely expensive, but being mobile it sounds great (it's self heating, meaning no electricity. Plus as each treatment is in individual bags, then no spills either).

Does anyone currently use the Perfect Sense Paraffin Wax? Has anyone tried it out? Have any of you had this as a treatment within your salon/ mobile business, but then stopped using it? It's a massive expense, so want to see if it's as good as they say it is. I know Ragdale Hall offer it, but that's a little too far for me to travel to give it a try. However, it is very tempting....

If I wasn't mobile, then I would offer a scrub and mask. However, I don't want much mess, hence I'm thinking of this type of Paraffin Wax Treatment.

Thank you x

It's amazing but ongoing very expensive cost per treatment

Thank you so much for your reply. Think I'm not going to buy it for now. It may come down in price or something else may come onto the market, which has a better profit margin. It is so tempting though.... (as other nail techs have said, it's so easy to buy lovely things for ourselves and to use on our clients). Sx

Latest posts

Back