Does anyone use Shadez spray tan machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I purchased this machine from Shadez, and it is great. The tan looks great on the client and they keep coming back. Rod has been great with all his help. The information that i received from everyone was great. When you get the setting right, its brilliant. I still test each time on couch roll. To think that I nearly spent £600 on someones product.

I ordered my tent and shadez machine on tues and it arrived yesterday, yay, going to give my man a tan this weekend,,,,tested machine using water 1st,all seems well so far and what a bargain price,,Ive seen the same machine sell for £350 plus on another site ( its my little pet piggy,may put some lovely eyes on him) :):lol:
my man had to put tent back away though,but all down to practice

Hi got my Shadez Tanning Kit last week. Am really pleased with purchase however have got a fault with the cup, I informed the company and Rod is sending a replacement out!! Have received great customer care from this company and the tanning soloution is great and NOT ORANGE!!!!:) Wish I found this forum earlier then would of got the discount!! Have recommeded this kit to fellow therapists!!

Hey Girlies im just new to this :lol: I've bought new Shadez Tanning machine & tent I went to do my 1st spray tan ( on my big sis guniea pig haha ) anyway the were loads of dots all over her i patted these which took longer. Does anyone know the best setting to use and how far I should stand away from client?? Also her arms were a bit dodgy any tips for this also? Ive got another spray tan this week your tips would be so helpfull looking forward to hearing from u's xx:Grope:

Latest posts

Back