Does anyone use Shadez spray tan machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashaonline

Reaction score
Hi
I have seen someone (sorry cant remember who!) say that this is good for a cheap alternative for spray tanning for someone like me who only does it every now and then

would like to know your opinion on this one or if you recommend another

thanks!

....anyone..please lol

Just bumping this up.

I too am interested in other people's experience of this machine, please.:)

I brought a similar looking machine to this from a different company and at a higher price, I wish I had seen this as the machine is excellent once you get it to the correct setting :hug:

i have recently bought this machine & like it, i have never used any other spray machine except the one tantrick do when i did my training. the only thing i would say is that if you tilt the spray gun too much it will leak, but now i know this im just careful not to tilt too much.

i also bought the tent at the same time as it was cheaper to buy them together & im also very pleased with the tent as it has plenty room as well as a section at the back that you can use for an airfiltration system.
hope this helps

Hi,
I have this machine, but I bought it here from Liquid Gold as part of a package and it cost me €605, about £400, which included tent and 3 litres of tan, so the price on that site is good.
I have to say I think its a fantastic little machine. I did have the T100 but had nothing but trouble with it. I eventually got a replacement and sold it on ebay.
This machine has 3 spray settings and a heat setting. It cuts out after 15 mins continuous spraying to prevent overheating. It also has a soft flexible hose. The T100 has a solid hose which is very rigid, and also gets very hot which I didnt like. Also I have never had any trouble with the cup leaking.
I would recommend this machine to anyone doing spray tans. Its perfect for mobile use and can easily do 5/6 tans back to back. 10/10 :green:

hi this is my web site thanks for looking
yes they are great units and yes will not be beat on price!!
i can offer a discount for all you geeks just send me a pm or e mail me
[email protected]
happy spraying and thanks for lookng at my site.
sorry a bit dated at the min.:lol::lol:

I use this machine! Rod is a very helpful, and clued up person, the machine is fab (once weezie told me the best setting to use lol) the tent is fab, and I have been getting tip top results, perfect, would highly reccomend it!

I use this machine! Rod is a very helpful, and clued up person, the machine is fab (once weezie told me the best setting to use lol) the tent is fab, and I have been getting tip top results, perfect, would highly reccomend it!

wow thanks a lot !! word of mouth is the best seller.
any probs you know you can call me

ps lke the dog have just got a boxer 6 months old.. xx
thanks again rod.:)

thanks a lot i hope you are all happy any probs you know my number xx

Hi

I bought an Earlex machine from Argos for about £60, you can talk to earlex about it they are very helpful and you can get smaller needles.

I find its very good, very light to carry arround compared some professional sprayers that my husband has for various jobs.

Deb379

Help just thinking about starting up a mobile spray tanning service and looking into what to get the only brand I know about is sienna x how does this compare also could any one let me know what the best solution to use is I have found this is going patchy as it wears off ( also my legs went a bit orangey ... but my arms were great ???? ) Thanks in advance x

hi this is my web site thanks for looking
yes they are great units and yes will not be beat on price!!
i can offer a discount for all you geeks just send me a pm or e mail me
[email protected]
happy spraying and thanks for lookng at my site.
sorry a bit dated at the min.:lol::lol:

I bought the machine 10 mins ago and only spotted this now

I bought this machine a few weeks ago it is a great little machine no probs with it. great tans every time :) . Rod is very helpfull would recommend this machine

I'm with all the other geeks - I love my wee Shadez machine and all my tanning clients have commented on the warm air coming out of it. They say it feels so much more comfortable. I got the deal where you buy the tent and machine together. The price was fabulous and the tent is great too. And after quite a struggle, I have managed the knack of getting it down after every client too!
Rod, didn't realise you were a geek! How cool! Thanks for a great wee machine.
xxxx

yip once a geek always a geek !! lol glad you like it xx

Hi
I have seen someone (sorry cant remember who!) say that this is good for a cheap alternative for spray tanning for someone like me who only does it every now and then

would like to know your opinion on this one or if you recommend another

thanks!

I do mobile spray tanning and think this is a excellent systerm to use very easy to use and gives a fantastic result especially forocasional use.

Hi just purchased shadez spray tanning kit two weeks ago. So far it has been brillient. :)

hi I use the shadez machine and did have a problem with the cup leaking and contacted Rob at the Company. He sent me a new cup and advised me to take out the rubber seal in lid and give it a clean then retry.. I haven't had any problems since.. I even passed company details to my mate and she bought the machine and thinks its great to... xxx

Latest posts

Back