Does anyone use young nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca boo

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

I would like your opionions. Where I live there is nowhere to get Young Nails. I have been hearing amazing things about this product line and am very impresssed with all that it has to offer. I have been thinking about it for about a year or so but think I really to want to give it a go. My question is, is this product line worth getting through catalog only and not a supply house. What do you like about it, what do you not like about it.

Thank you for any help you can give me

young nails is one of the best acrylic products on the market. their protein bond is the greatest i would try to get it directly from the company to ensure you are really getting what you pay for. customer services is fab and once you try it you won't be disappointed

:confused::confused:
I totally agree I have used all the major brands and have settled on young nails. Their moto is we'll stick with you and I just cant get enough of the stuff.

The choice of colour and glitter acrylic is second to none. As a whole I have had dealings with both the American and the UK office and found to be very knowledgable and friendly.

Good luck

Couldn't agree more!!!:)

I have been using thier products for 4 years now and wouldn't be without, not only are the products great, the customer service is second to none, NEVER have I been told that a product is out of stock, and they are always coming up with new and fantastic designs that are effective and give you, the technician the opportunity to bring more revenue into your busines.

Our salon gets calls specifically asking 'are you the salon that does that design with the paperclips?!'

Have a look on my website for an insight into what can be done with the products, hth xx

lou would you take any one on a weeks work experience. i am just starting up my own mobile business in derbyshire and your gallery is unbeleivable, if i could work to even half yor standards i would be over joyed.

Thanks geeks,
Ive been emailing the rep in cali I live in oregon and he has been very helpful I think i may be in love:Love:

Lou your gallery has beautiful work. I love playing with additives and colored powders. Do you use other tools for your impressions those are so much fun.

Is nt her web site fab...i was ooohing and aaahing just looking at those pics.

:)...its given me some inspiration thats for sure...:D

Thankyou! if you need any pointers just pm me :wink2: xx

Latest posts

Back