Does Brisa have to be Thick?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
I absolutely love Brisa, but to advertise Brisa i am wearing Brisa overlay's on my natural nails as i can't wear them too long (work and things) any how, i'm finding it's only lasting 4 days max! Now i'm painting it as though i was using nail polish, is this why its peeling so quickly? Is it supposed to be thicker on an overlay too?

JMo.x

Yes if you want for your nail to be longer then you would normaly be able to have then without any overlay. And even if you don't i would becoment that you build the apex. Leave the application thin around cuticles and free edge and give it a little bit more at the crown. This give streght and a beautiful arch to your nail. I also use it it 3 layers, one thin as polish, 2nd to build up the arch, a little bit thicker at the apex, and then another one thin as polish for gloss. To avoid the overlay from peeling prep the nail very well removing all shine and removing all the cuticle from the nail plate. Also be sure to keep the gel away from the cuticles. Give a tiny margin betwen cuticles and application and it will look nicer when it grows out :)

Latest posts

Back