Does chlorine affect lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley92

Reaction score
I have a potential client who swims regularly and wants to know if the chlorine from the pool will affect her lift. I know obviously she can’t swim for the first 24hrs but I’m not sure if regular exposure to chlorine would affect the length of time she would get from the lift? I’ve looked back in the textbook I was given when I studied but can’t find an answer.
Any help is much appreciated, Thankyou :) x

I have a potential client who swims regularly and wants to know if the chlorine from the pool will affect her lift. I know obviously she can’t swim for the first 24hrs but I’m not sure if regular exposure to chlorine would affect the length of time she would get from the lift? I’ve looked back in the textbook I was given when I studied but can’t find an answer.
Any help is much appreciated, Thankyou :) x

Hi, I used to swim for an hour everyday and had no problems with lash lifting. I only advise my clients not to swim just after having it done as you are doing. I really recommend it for swimmers - it’s like a confidence boost that you don’t have to take off when you get in the pool.

Hi, I used to swim for an hour everyday and had no problems with lash lifting. I only advise my clients not to swim just after having it done as you are doing. I really recommend it for swimmers - it’s like a confidence boost that you don’t have to take off when you get in the pool.[

Thankyou. This is good to know. I had a feeling it mustn’t be a big problem as it wasn’t mentioned to me in training but I wanted to double check. I can advise her it should be ok then :)

Latest posts

Back