Does CND accept ILA ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyK

Reaction score
I would really like to train in shellac however after setting up my home salon and paying for additional courses at college I have pretty much nothing left! I do still have my ILA so just wondering if CND accept this as payment. I would be training at the fingertips centre if this makes any diffference.

Excuse my ignorance but what is an ILA?

its an Individual Learning Account from the government. Basically everyone over the age of 18 has one and you can apply for it at any point throughout your life for training purposes. You either get £200 or £500 depending on your circumstances.

No they don't. Only certain institutions accept ILAs. You can search what you can use it for on the ILA website.

It's only applicable in Scotland for lose on benefits or a low income for those that have not heard of it. You can use the money towards course fees.

No they don't. Only certain institutions accept ILAs. You can search what you can use it for on the ILA website.

It's only applicable in Scotland for lose on benefits or a low income for those that have not heard of it. You can use the money towards course fees.

Thanks so much!!

Thanks so much!!

Last I looked there was a cut off of £24,000 earning pa to be entitled but they may have changed it.

Not that I think £24,000 is low. I would love to earn that!

Last I looked there was a cut off of £24,000 earning pa to be entitled but they may have changed it.

Not that I think £24,000 is low. I would love to earn that!

Its £22,000 , I edited my post because I was told differently and then went on the website to do the search and realised your right :green: . God I know I wish I made that!

Its £22,000 , I edited my post because I was told differently and then went on the website to do the search and realised your right :green: . God I know I wish I made that!

I did get confused about where the last of your post went lol.

One day I'll earn more than that when I open my nail bar. Well that's my dream lol.

Thought you might lol. Hopefully one day eh :hug:

Latest posts

Back