Does CND do a soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
I currently offer shellac and contemplating a soak of gel product along side for those clients with weaker nails.
Is or does CND offer this as otherwise I may go with biosculpture or calgel??

Looking to get minx in soon and kinda like the idea of sticking with cnd if I can as I have had great customer service training and really liking their products and value for money.

Any thoughts and tips greatly recieved :)

CND offers Brisa gel, which is a buff off gel. :)

I currently offer shellac and contemplating a soak of gel product along side for those clients with weaker nails.
Is or does CND offer this as otherwise I may go with biosculpture or calgel??

Looking to get minx in soon and kinda like the idea of sticking with cnd if I can as I have had great customer service training and really liking their products and value for money.

Any thoughts and tips greatly recieved :)

Ditto - I currently offer Shellac and was contemplating exactly the same thing. I have booked in to do a Bio Sculpture course. I used to use Brisa which is great but I don't do buffing any more so have looked into the s/o gels and decided on Bio as I like the fact you can buy a matching polish. Would have liked to stay totally CND but not possible. x

Last edited:
Ditto - I currently offer Shellac and was contemplating exactly the same thing. I have booked in to do a Bio Sculpture course. I used to use Brisa which is great but I don't do buffing any more so have looked into the s/o gels and decided on Bio as I like the fact you can buy a matching polish. Would have liked to stay totally CND but not possible. x

Hi do you mind me asking what you mean by you don't do buffing anymore?? I am interested as I am looking at booking CND Enhance course - Brisa & L&P. Is it because it's a long process buffing. Sorry if it seems a silly question :confused:

No, that's fine, 2 reasons really. I don't like buffing natural nails as that can be damaging but more importantly I had an operation last year to remove calcium from the tendon in my shoulder!

Latest posts

Back