Does CND sell to discount chain stores?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know if CND sells stuff to discount chain stores?? we have a store called winners here in canada and it has a bunch of brand new CND nail stuff like solar oil, toughen up etc. i always thought they didn't sell to any one but professionals/distributors/suppliers. I'm thinking maybe a local supplier is selling to them??? i can't understand it as they always have orly stuff and brand new collections that i just got in for cheaper at the store! now they have CND, many of you say don't complain, i am not just curious as to why and how can they carry all these products.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know if CND sells stuff to discount chain stores?? we have a store called winners here in canada and it has a bunch of brand new CND nail stuff like solar oil, toughen up etc. i always thought they didn't sell to any one but professionals/distributors/suppliers. I'm thinking maybe a local supplier is selling to them??? i can't understand it as they always have orly stuff and brand new collections that i just got in for cheaper at the store! now they have CND, many of you say don't complain, i am not just curious as to why and how can they carry all these products.

CND only sell to suppliers who support the professionals ... But sadly our own industry is now stabbing us in the back by being so greedy, some of the suppliers will sell to anyone. Techs are selling to eBay. There are illegal suppliers all over and even some so called professionals are supporting them by buying from them and bypassing those trying their darnedest to be professional only suppliers.

CND only sell to suppliers who support the professionals ... But sadly our own industry is now stabbing us in the back by being so greedy, some of the suppliers will sell to anyone. Techs are selling to eBay. There are illegal suppliers all over and even some so called professionals are supporting them by buying from them and bypassing those trying their darnedest to be professional only suppliers.

I'm soo glad you commented Gigi, i was hoping you would. I knew that CND wouldn't sell out it's just frustrating and annoying to see such an AMAZING product in these stores. I wish i could just find out who is selling them and tell CND on them :p

It even more annoying that i know clients will start coming in saying "oh i tried that product, bought it from winners, didn't work." :evil:

Latest posts

Back