Does my bum look big on this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I am speaking to you now from my new whizzy wazzy lap top.

Since I converted Paul's office to my home salon the PC had to go so I am now talking to you from my kitchen - who says you can't cook and geek at the same time ????

I am having a bit of trouble with the new keyboard (things in different places but I can now eat, drink, smoke and file my nails all at the same time - you'll never be rid of me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Since I converted Paul's office to my home salon the PC had to go so I am now talking to you from my kitchen - who says you can't cook and geek at the same time ????

I am having a bit of trouble with the new keyboard (things in different places but I can now eat, drink, smoke and file my nails all at the same time - you'll never be rid of me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Way to go adele!!!
Proof a woman can multi task without problem.

:biggrin: Omg Adele's going to be geeking 24/7 hope you have lots to talk about, are you moving your bed in the kitchen as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: mind you if your on this site you won't need the bed, you will have to employ a masseuse for the fingers.

oh oh, i know how this one ends lol,

i know have lappy in kitchen, i can geek and surf whilst preparing 3 course meal, and i can watch tv with hubby and geek too, much to his disdain, in the end he banned me from bringing it into the living room, :wink2:

i make cards in my office inbetween posting and waiting for answers, last week i even mowed the lawn while lappy was on garden table , and i was sending emails and talking on msn, how sad is that lol

but i could deffo win the multitasker of the year award :biggrin::biggrin: only award im capable of winning like, but im proud all the same

Excellent... you can geek in bed like I do most nights :lol:

Excellent... you can geek in bed like I do most nights :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmm I'll definitely get complaints about that.

You see HRH wanders about all over the bed, I read till all hours, then I talk in my sleep,

Himself would go MAD:D:D:D:D

All you need is to move Himself into a spare bedroom, problem solved lol :wink2:

Does my bum look big in this?
My bum looks big in EVERYTHING... there, I said it LMAO

I would say it's not so much a case of your bum looking big, more that everything else is just rather small!!!!!!!! :Grope: :green:

I would say it's not so much a case of your bum looking big, more that everything else is just rather small!!!!!!!! :Grope: :green:
I knew there was a reason you were my friend!!! lmao

Latest posts

Back