Does NVQ3 cover gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley_49

Reaction score
I'm qualified in nvq 3 nails services about 9 years ago! Does anyone know if this includes gel polish ?
It does cover gel enhancement, acrylics, nail art etc..

I'm qualified in nvq 3 nails services about 9 years ago! Does anyone know if this includes gel polish ?
It does cover gel enhancement, acrylics, nail art etc..

I am currently doing this course and it covers gel polish yes xx

I am currently doing this course and it covers gel polish yes xx
Thanks for reply.. I did mine 9 years ago.. do u think itl still be same and cover? Xx

Thanks for reply.. I did mine 9 years ago.. do u think itl still be same and cover? Xx

If it wasn’t contained in your course then you won’t be trained in it.
You could contact your insurance provider but I know mine only covers what’s listed on my qualification certificates

If it wasn’t contained in your course then you won’t be trained in it.
You could contact your insurance provider but I know mine only covers what’s listed on my qualification certificates
Thank you :)

I must say I’m not sure. I just know that it has been covered in mine and most others I looked at but I’m not sure about 9 years ago. Sorry hun xx

You should have been given a transcript of the individual unit/module results at the same time as you were sent your certificate. It lists all the assessed units and records your pass mark or Distinction/Merit/Pass result.
Maybe you still have them in their original envelope?
If you can’t find it, you could contact the college directly and ask their student records staff to help. They may charge a small administration fee for this service but at least then you’d have written evidence which is what the Insurance company requires if you ever need to make a claim.

You should have been given a transcript of the individual unit/module results at the same time as you were sent your certificate. It lists all the assessed units and records your pass mark or Distinction/Merit/Pass result.
Maybe you still have them in their original envelope?
If you can’t find it, you could contact the college directly and ask their student records staff to help. They may charge a small administration fee for this service but at least then you’d have written evidence which is what the Insurance company requires if you ever need to make a claim.
Ahh I see! I do have that and gel polish isnt in description .. so I guess I would have to do a whole new course on it to use it? Thanks x

I would imagine a short course run by a good trainer will be adequate as you have your basic nail tech qualification.

I would imagine a short course run by a good trainer will be adequate as you have your basic nail tech qualification.
Thanks I will look into a course x

Latest posts

Back