Does Seraphora ship to the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunontherun

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quickie, I was in New York last week and stocked up on so much great make up for my make up box, make up forever mainly, temtu etc. I was so excited as it was such great value, I forgot to ask if they ship to the UK!!!!! Does anyone know if they do ship, there nearest store is in France, (as a French Company. I think if I remember, there is one in City de Europe), there used to be one in Bluewater years and years ago.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dawn:)

im sure ive seen it within a department store over here.
might have been cheltenham, cant quite remember.

As far as I know Sephora don't ship which is a real pain as I absolutely LOVE the place. There used to be one in Manchester a few years ago. We should do a petition! ;) x

As Lisa said they don't ship to the UK, and they did used to have a presence in the UK a few years ago.

Apart from America, your nearest one would be France. Maybe a weekend away? hehe.

Some many of us in the blogging world want them badly back to the UK. It would be easier than spending most of my holiday in one lol.

As Lisa said they don't ship to the UK, and they did used to have a presence in the UK a few years ago.

Apart from America, your nearest one would be France. Maybe a weekend away? hehe.

Some many of us in the blogging world want them badly back to the UK. It would be easier than spending most of my holiday in one lol.

I have checked them out, they have a store in citi de europe in Calais, as I am not that far from the channel tunnel I am going to hope over there, it will be only an hour door to door, feel free to mail me your lists !!

Dawn

I have checked them out, they have a store in citi de europe in Calais, as I am not that far from the channel tunnel I am going to hope over there, it will be only an hour door to door, feel free to mail me your lists !!

Dawn

U lucky bugger! Lol :D

Have you called them or checked on their website?

There is one just up the road from our place but it is mega expensive even in the US, I buy very little in there but must admit there is a good stock for the general punter.

There is one just up the road from our place but it is mega expensive even in the US, I buy very little in there but must admit there is a good stock for the general punter.

Hi Girls and Boys,

Spoke direct to their head office and they are hoping to start shipping from France by January next year, still think it will be cheaper to hop over on a quick return trip for a tenner, via boat in January.

Dawn

Hi Girls and Boys,

Spoke direct to their head office and they are hoping to start shipping from France by January next year, still think it will be cheaper to hop over on a quick return trip for a tenner, via boat in January.

Dawn

Omg I am going to be skint for the rest of time lol :D

Latest posts

Back