Does Suntana Solution Have Colour Guide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanerexic

Reaction score
I've recently bought Suntana Cherry solution, and was just wondering if this solution has a colour guide?

I know people prefer colour guides, but when I use a solution with colour guide, I have to go round everywhere looking filthy :lol:

Thanks,
Dan

Yes Suntana does have a guide colour, although when it has dried it gives a nice colour so you dont have to walk around looking mucky whilst it develops:)

All 3 of Suntana's colours have colour guides, which I personally prefer as I can see exactly where I havesprayed. The guide is not a nasty colour though and you wont look dirty.
hths
x

Hey i swear by suntana i absolutley love it and so do all my clients! Suntanas colour guide is gorgeous u dnt have to wash it off! i have saw myself spray people on a saturday at 3 and they have went out that nite without washing the guide off! its great! when u do wash it off it will go lighter so beware not to spray it on too light especially since you have the medium solution.
I had a tan party last thursday and met the girls out on the friday and they all had not washed off the colour guide. although i would say you have to wash it on day 3 as it does go patchy at the joints in ur arms!

xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back