Does the humidity affect product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meckleberry

Reaction score
I was doing my mother's nails this morning and it took an unbelievable amount of time to apply the tips. This tips would not adhere (sp) to the nail. It was a VERY raining day today and I did have my french door (which is next to my station) and windows open. Which I just assumed I was having problems because of the high humidity level. My question is, is this possible?

I must also add I have almost survived my first Prom season. Two more days left. phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :silly: These girls have more money than I did at their age. :D I guess that's good for me.

Are you using the same tips as previously or a different make? If you are using an acetate tip instead of ABS, the acetate contains much more oil than ABS and take musc longer to apply.

Has your adhesive been stored correctly? Sometimes adhesive can 'go off' when it has been exposed to heat or just plain old. Usually looks stringy and thicker than normal.

Ususally moisture does not affect adhesive unless it gets into the adhesive or the adhesive has been stored in moist condiditons which can start to set the adhesive.

Maybe one of these things will answer your question?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back