Does this colour suit me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smith.

Reaction score
I find my colour making me look older what do you recon of this or any ideas welcome as I am open to ideas it's my face on the picture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337459729.922626.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337459729.922626.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 522
Anyone please

hi, from what i can see your col is h/l.

nice clean blonde but my opinion its became too solid. next time you do a full head why dont you try a few tones to tone it down a little, say 2 bleach (or col u have just now) 1 9-something and then in between foils say 7-something,

I think it looks very nice xxx I am not a hairdresser tho x

I think it suits you but you must be fed up to ask ! Maybe you need a change, get some natural colours put through to break up solid blonde :)

Thanks for replies

You say it makes you look old.... and I know a woman should never be asked this question but.... how old are you? You certainly don't look very old here :hug:

Early 20's maybe? xxx

Wow u defo don't look 33. I'd say its a nice colour but if your wanting a change I'd suggest some different perhaps darker tones through it

Ahh thanks I think I look my age lol what sort of tones do you recon and do you think I need a new style ? My husband has said I should cut it and sort it my self as I'm a qualified hairdresser but trying to explain to him that you don't do your own is hopeless lol

I think you would really suit this! xx

Attachments

• caramel hair.jpg
    caramel hair.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 303
So what kind of colours are in this it looks pretty

I'm not a hairdresser so I don't know lol just typed in caramel light brown, just instantly pictured you with this hair colour and went to find a wee pic! lol xx

Ahh thanks so much it looks nice so it's brown and caramel blonde

I think Koleston 8/96 low lights would tone it nicely and you could go darker if its too light, better to tone than to darken, you may regret it!

I don't no wether to have a cut keep colour agh

I dont wana sound mean, so dont hate me.:Love::hug:

First things first you dont look 33, you look alot younger!

Im not keen on the colour or cut. If i was to restyle your hair, i would keep it short on you. More of a choppy graduated bob. The Fringe is workable, but to keep it manageable you could have it sweepying to the side rather than it being so much fuller. The reason i would keep it short, is great skin, great cheekbones and great angles for you to pull it off.

Now for colour, if you want to stick to blonde to tone it down just a bit, so its not looking too warm. You could easily break it up or add loadsa lowlights to it.

What brands do you use? xoxo

Ps dont hate me im too honest for my own good sometimes!

No I don't hate you I want to say thanks for a honest opinion so you think I should cut it short and do you recon go back to my brown or stay blonde I use wella but am thinking of going to matrix

I dont wana sound mean, so dont hate me.:Love::hug:

First things first you dont look 33, you look alot younger!

Im not keen on the colour or cut. If i was to restyle your hair, i would keep it short on you. More of a choppy graduated bob. The Fringe is workable, but to keep it manageable you could have it sweepying to the side rather than it being so much fuller. The reason i would keep it short, is great skin, great cheekbones and great angles for you to pull it off.

Now for colour, if you want to stick to blonde to tone it down just a bit, so its not looking too warm. You could easily break it up or add loadsa lowlights to it.

What brands do you use? xoxo

Ps dont hate me im too honest for my own good sometimes!

omg thats great advice if pm you a pic would you be able to advise me lol you seem to know exatcly what your talking about.. and although im training in hairdressing all proffesionals ive asked have never really gave me a oppinion im currently copper at mo x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back