Does this exist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering how you guys go about storing your colour tubes when your mobile. Is there such thing as a mobile colour rack that you can store in your boot? Sorry if this sounds silly but I'm just looking for ways to keep it all organised!

Not sure it is hard to get normal colour shelving you might have to be creative. It's safer not to store peroxide in the car also.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would the cold winter weather affect your colours though! In the winter I always bring my hairdressing bag in, because things are too cold to use otherwise! X

Not sure it is hard to get normal colour shelving you might have to be creative. It's safer not to store peroxide in the car also.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I remember reading a post on here about a hairdresser who stored her peroxide in the boot of her car and did it not cause an explosion?!

I remember reading a post on here about a hairdresser who stored her peroxide in the boot of her car and did it not cause an explosion?!

Yes that's right. It caused a reaction and she was killed.

You really shouldn't be storing flammable products in your car. You have to think about if you have an accident and someone has to recover your vehicle and the car blows up.

I remember reading this in the news a while ago!

She didn't put the lid of the peroxide on properly after using on a client and put in the foot well in back of her car. When she was sat at the traffic lights she lit a cigarette and the fumes from the opened bottles caused an explosion and she was killed.

Sounds a little like a Final Destination film :/ :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG! Don't scare me! Well I never drive with peroxide in my footwell and I don't smoke either. Also bear in mind that all cars have the capacity to blow up.. They're filled with petrol/diesel after all 😑

OMG! Don't scare me! Well I never drive with peroxide in my footwell and I don't smoke either. Also bear in mind that all cars have the capacity to blow up.. They're filled with petrol/diesel after all 😑

I take everything into my house at the end of each day/night. And keep it at room temperature it gets too cold in the car over night. But mainly because my car has been broken into twice and they've taken all of my stock / bag etc so I literally take out everything. It's heavy but at least it's in the house x

Latest posts

Back