Does this sound OK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clareh

Level 3 hairdresser, nail and brow tech
Reaction score
thanks for your advice about products and colours setting up as a mobile tech part time when I become redundant in March.

The salon that I will be working in for hair, like halo and were happy to mentor me through the early stages as I’ll be working as a hair apprentice to get my next level of hairdressing (I currently rent a chair there for hair). we are not sure whether I’ll be able to rent a chair for nails outside my normal hours as an apprentice in the UK, I have insurance, registered as self employed and the boss is a qualified nail tech - very supportive lady!
I ordered from halo:
Red
French pink and white
Top and base coats
Coral
Black
Light grey
Navy
Dusky pink
Teal
Burgundy
Nude
I have 8 clients booked in, in February (friends and work mates) so I’ll be applying them at their home, monitoring them at work and removing them in the salon so my boss can view the application and check the removal and nail health,
Does this all sound good to you?
I’ll also have the opportunity to watch gel treatments in the salon.
I’m going to be an apprentice for at least 18 months so by the end want to have a small client base, extra regular income and excellent tech skills. I am also in the process of obtaining my acrylic qualification with case studies.

That all sounds very positive, well done and good luck, keep us updated on how it goes :D

Latest posts

Back