Does Transform colour ring match any others?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
Can anyone advise if the colour ring for transform is like any other colour ring as I've ordered one and it's not going to be here until tomorrow even though they said today and need to get hair matched and ordered for Saturday? Thanks

Does anyone have any

Angel remy and transforms rings are identical

What colours do you think you'll need from transform? I can take photos of the ring for you

Ahh bless you thanks a 1b is a match x

Angel remy and transforms rings are identical
Does the colour two on transform and angel remy match, i really need to order the ombre 2t27 from angel remy, client really happy with the ombre shade from transform but can't afford the mongolian, im not to bothered about the 27 but the two really needs to match, any advice would be much appreciated

Does transform do it in the cheaper range they offer?

Have you managed to colour match if not I can have a look let me know as I'll have to get it out the car x

Have you managed to colour match if not I can have a look let me know as I'll have to get it out the car x
Iv took the plunge and ordered the angel remy hair! I cant tell a difference im so relieved! Thanks x

Latest posts

Back