Dog passed away this morning at home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
I wrote a post not long ago about my dads dog needing scans and surgery but he couldn't afford it as he wasn't insurance. We had good news after that as the vet said he had recovered really well from rest and medication. Well he died suddenly this morning :-( he had a cough for a while but again we couldn't get scans etc as couldn't afford it (I feel terrible now) he became really restless this morning and just slumped and died on the kitchen floor. It wasn't very nice to see him dying [emoji22][emoji22] he wasn't the healthiest dog as my dad fed him human food! Someone on here wrote that the cough could have been a heart complaint, maybe that's why he died. I just feel guilty we didn't get all scans done but we weren't in a position to pay thousands for it. He was still eating and loving walks etc if I knew he was in any pain or anything I of course would have pushed the scans! I hope he wasn't in loads of pain for months before he died [emoji17][emoji22][emoji22]

Don't feel guilty xxx

Even if you had had the scans they may not have been able to do anything, and I know from experience that treatment isn't always the best option anyway.

He didn't suffer and that's the main thing xxx

I remember your post a while back, I'm not sure if I responded but I felt for you.
So sorry to hear he's passed away. It really doesn't sound like he was suffering, how lovely that he was able to carry on eating & walking till the very last and died in his own home. RIP little doggy [emoji175]

Latest posts

Back