dog watch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmynails

Reaction score
Today, a chap came to our house, he's someone who has done some decorating for us and he came to look at some work so we know him but not that well. Anyway, he came in with a very lively, friendly dog who was jumping up at everyone and generally misbehaving. I thought this was quite strange cos Steve [the decorator] wasn't telling the dog to get down or anything and we didn't want to say anything to him cos we didn't want to upset him. We've just had a new carpet fitted and the dog was all over the place, sniffing round and generally making herself at home.
Well, about 15 minutes went by as Steve was looking at the work we had for him and generally chit-chatting about things and in the end, I asked him 'what's the dog's name?'.
It's not my dog he said - and all that time, we had been being very polite and it turned out that so had he...... he thought the unruly dog was ours........ !!!!!!!!!!
What a scream......... :p
BTW - the dog had a number on his collar and belonged to someone down the road who came to pick her up. Also BTW - her name was Buttons.
Just thought I'd share that. :D
Carol

Thanks for sharing that Carol, it put a smile on my face D I thought only daft things like that could happen to me!!

Sue x

Sawadee ka

I laugh tooo much i want tell friend many them laugh for sure .

Kop khun mak mak na ka mui

:D How funny!
Thanks for sharing that with us Carol,

That is so brilliant - what a good laugh for a sunday morning! At least it didn't leave you any little "pressies"!

hi my sis was round last night and i read the post out to her about your vistor :shock: how funny :Dwell when i told her she had already had the best part of a bottle of wine she was in stiches and couldnt stop giggling to herself all night :D made our night :D
nickki jonesx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back