Doing own tape-ins?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebecca3330

Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope you can help.

I am a qualified beauty therapist and make up artist. I have recently started doing hair extensions too. I have always liked showing my skills on myself so that when i'm with clients they can see first hand my work. I was thinking of adding tape extensions to my own hair....obviously pre bonded and nano would be a real nightmare at the back! Has any one here ever applied their own tape extensions? did you find it easy to do? I know I won't be able to cut these in myself, again the back is a bit of a nightmare to see but I can get these cut in at the hairdressers or blend them in before I put them in maybe. It would be great to hear you thoughts on if you do this yourself and how you find it.

Thank you,

Rebecca

PS - I'm not new here, I had to re register a new account :(

Hey! I do my own tapes and they’re are so so easy. You get the hang of it just use a mirror facing your mirror for the back of your head. I get the girls I work with to cut them in for me afterwards x

Yay! I’m going to do it and get my friend (who is a hairdresser) to blend them in. I couldn’t imagine it being hard with 2 mirrors but I think I doubted myself and couldn’t imagine having wonky hair! X

Latest posts

Back