doing tantrick course tomorrow..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
Hi I have gone and booked myself in to do my tantrick training tomorrow.....am so excited i got my kit today (have to say got my kit within 24 hours of ordering, pretty good service I thought!) I dont think i will be able to sleep tonight am so excited....( i am a total geek!) eeeeeeeeee!!!:lol:

good luck - is kate training you? You will love it

amb xx

good luck - is kate training you? You will love it

amb xx

yes its kate she seems really nice, my husband is my model...lol poor bloke also has a few enhancements on.....i have been practicing!!!:lol:

yes its kate she seems really nice, my husband is my model...lol poor bloke also has a few enhancements on.....i have been practicing!!!:lol:

i hope you enjoy your training day, i love to learn something new.
your hubby sounds like a good sport, its nice to see him supporting you.

Hi

Hope all goes well.

Would be interested to find out - as I haver never thought about it before or yet spray tanned a male - would you do the treatment any different because of body hairs etc.

You can tell I am still new to this spray tanning cant you!

Please - experienced spray tanning bods please tell!

You will love it. Tantrick is one of the best things I've done. Its such a good system. I have never had an unhappy client.

I have spray tanned men, and it really doesn't make any difference.

Have a great training day. Just tell your hubby to take notes too - the day I did my training, I taught my hubby - he's excellent now, and has to spray tan me weekly :lol:

Enjoy!
I haven't been tanning long but love it and i'm sur you will too!

Hi

Hope all goes well.

Would be interested to find out - as I haver never thought about it before or yet spray tanned a male - would you do the treatment any different because of body hairs etc.

You can tell I am still new to this spray tanning cant you!

Please - experienced spray tanning bods please tell!

Hi chuck,
I've sprayed my hubby & his mate quite a bit now & the one problem we had was the face. When they wet shave the colour comes away from that area quicker than the rest of the face.
There is a guy geek on here who runs a male only salon & he gave me some great advise on this. If I can find it I will forward the message to you.
The Tantrick face moisturiser is a must for men. It helps keep an even colour on thier face. My hubby shaves a few hours before & then tries not to shave for a couple of days after. I like the ruff look!! :lol: It does help keep the tan a tad longer. hth

good luck and have fun!! :hug:

I did mine yesterday and it was absolutely fab!!!
The results are great and my model was sooooo happy.
Good luck-not that you will need it.
Have a fab time!:lol:

I have tried quite a few tanning products and find that Tantrick is the best of them all....the colour is very natural looking and it comes in 4 different strengths to suit all skin types, I am glad I changed to it and my clients love it too.

Thanks for all the replies everyone, the course was brilliant Kate was really nice and my husband looks great!! I am soooooo excited (yet slightly nervous about my first few!!) My pop up booth doesnt arrive until Monday I cant wait to start!! Why didnt i do this years ago!!!!

[ I like the ruff look!! :lol: It does help keep the tan a tad longer. hth

Dont you get problems with "chaffing" in certain personal situtations though.......?????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back