Doing your own Brazilian?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its definitely possible I just do NOT have the balls to pull the strip. I shout and swear when I get my aunt to do it. I went to another local salon before (I work alone so don't have anyone to do it for me), they used a mixture of strip and hot (I didn't realise until I was stripped off and on the bed, I considered getting up and saying no thank you) and she ripped a layer of my skin off with the strip. I refuse to let anyone else near me now after that. I do wish I had the courage to do it myself! I'm just a wimpy baby basically.

I use an epilator myself as i find the anticipation of pulling off a wax strip on myself too scary and always end up bruised :lol:

You epilate your hoo ha?! Ouch! I have a couple of friends who do the same. I just can't see how that's less painful than waxing 😳

You epilate your hoo ha?! Ouch! I have a couple of friends who do the same. I just can't see how that's less painful than waxing 😳

Hoo ha? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I do my own using strip wax and it's not too bad at all. Sometimes get in a bit of a mess with a few drips but overall good result and it's free!

I did it a couple of times with strip as I found it easier for applying and pulling. I did it in small sections so was into a rhythm by the time I go to the sore bits but I got a couple of bruises and also tore the skin a bit. I presume its because strip wax shouldn't be used on those areas and I didn't hold the skin tight enough??

Latest posts

Back