Doing your own brazillian...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am no good at finding old threads when I want them, but its really worth you time to look, got to have been a couple of years ago that there was a thread on here that had me crying with laughter, it was all the disasters that peeps had had from waxing them selves one of them was from a geek who's oh found her in the middle of the treatment spatula in hand, if anyone remembers this and can find it please do!!!!!

Lycon was the other one that i was going to try.. Ok thank you for that... I will give it a go.... do you think it would be worth buying it on line and getting it sent from over sea's?... prob cost more in postage...
Have you used the mancine?... sorry for spelling mistake in an earlier post.
Hi
Have answered you on the other thread.

My hubby does mine.

hi ya

i'm not sure how much re growth you'll have doing it every week:green:

I'd see how you go, and get loads of practise in on willing friends etc.

I did my intimate waxing with Kim recently which was fab, picked up on where i was going wrong and went away to practise, i feel much more confident now.

Good luck - and yes - can highly recommend the perron rigot euroblonde.

AMb x

hi girls, i have had the whole lot off now for the 2nd time and i found that after a week i had a few hairs grow back, but i did say this to the girl in the salon and she said that for the first few times this will happen, cos the hair growth is so strong down there, and yes it really hurt:cry:. so my question to you is, she told me to use a cream called NO SCREAM CREAM 40 mins befor the treatment to ease the pain, and come back in 4 weeks! is this right????:confused:

I tried using hot wax. when it was ready to pull, I just couldn't. So I had to use the scissors to cut off the wax. ooooooh
Though when I wax my legs, I have my boyfriend or father to help. I'm not brave enough to wax anywhere else.

Think i'll continue to shave lol. I'd prob pull my lips off pmsl ouccchhhhh!!!!!!

Any tips for males on how to stretch the skin when you don't have someone to help?

If find it quit a bit difficult to do a self BSC specially the B part.

I tried this the other day owwwwwww springs to mind, omg i will never do it again, i used none strip on one side and because i got in a pickle i thought for quickness i would use the strip wax, well never again, because i new it was gonna hurt i pulled and omg i pulled outward and stopped and the biggest bruise evr nown to man came up, i think unless i find a therapist locally i gonna have to go oh natural lolx:lol:

OMG this is round 2 for me with laughter. I mus admit, I have never attempted to give myself a brazillian, :lol:, it would confuse me till I'm dizzy, well done for trying and also to those who have succeeded ~ ouch

I gave up the self style brazilian after I stuck myself to the carpet. Now my friend and I get together and wax each other

I gave up the self style brazilian after I stuck myself to the carpet. Now my friend and I get together and wax each other

PMSL,:lol::lol::lol: How did you get of the carpet:rolleyes::hug:

Stuck to the carpet! BAHAHAHAHA That's great! I've tried a patch a few times on myself, but end up with a sore neck or back and an unfinished bikini wax. I was toying with the idea again tonight, but after reading all these I'm reminded of why I don't, lol. There's just no one around here but me that actually does brazilians, which is good for business, but bad if I wanna have it done.

If only you could administer an anesthetic (AN EPIDURAL PERHAPS), put on a pair of wax lined pantyhose, heat them up with a blow dryer...... let it set for a minute ....THEN RIP THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT OFF :!::!::Grope:

PROBLEM SOLVED

This is the best kind of thread! The way to give yourself a BBW is to go into a salon and pay someone to do it.

I do my own. yes I do. I am flexible and quick. I have a full length mirror in my closet area. A towel goes on the floor. One long strip on each side for the outside edges. One short one on each side on the bits. The top sections carry down to over lap the bits that are now hairless. On my hands and knees, peering anxiously through them at myself, one strip on each side of butt. Takes about 20 minutes at most.

My first one: knowing I would have to teach the world how to do this: same starting position only put one big fat strip right on myself> can I just say I couldn't get the courage up to pull, kept adding wax until I had a fistfull of wax hanging from one side. Finally pulled that strip off, one swollen and hairless side. One normal and hairy side. And I stayed that way for another week.

Last edited:
I haven't really anything useful to add, but the one and only time I tried to give myself a brazilian my bum cheeks got stuck together:eek:. Never again!! xx

Latest posts

Back