Dolly lash lift not taking/inconsistent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahksestie

Reaction score
Hey! I’ve been doing lash lifts at my spa for over a year now. Recently we switched to Dolly lash lift. For some reason I’m not getting very good results. With most of my white clients the lift turns out perfect, but my Hispanic clients lashes only barely lift. When it doesn’t take I have them come back a week later and the lift easily takes then. Hispanic lashes are thicker so I allow them to process for the maximum amount of time. I clean lashes before, use minimal glue, and apply the smallest rod that’s suitable for their lashes. Recently I’ve started covering their eyes with plastic wrap and a dry warm towel while they process which has helped. In the past I’ve used a cheap brand less kit which worked (almost too well) and required half the time. I wanted to switch brands because I want clients to know they’re getting. Is using water to remove step one part of the problem and what should I use instead? Please help!

Latest posts

Back