Dolly Lash/LVL & lash extensions in a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzlingDetails

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have a beauty room set up at home, I currently do Dolly Lashes with my clients laid out on a beauty couch, however I'm moving, and the new room we have allocated as my beauty room isn't big enough to accommodate the bed with me sat at the head of it (it's to square). I just wondered if anyone currently did Dolly Lashes/LVL with clients sat in a reclining barbers chair, and if so which chair you have? I'm worried that if they're sat up the solutions will run into the eye?!?!!? I'm also expanding into lash extensions and again am wondering if these can be done from a chair...If not I think I'm going to be in a bit of a pickle...

Thanks guys

I do Elleebana Lash Lifts, all brow treatments, fast lashes ect from a brow/barber chair. It reclines well enough so product couldn't just run into their eyes, I am standing doing my treatments tho, I'm not sure I could do full sets of lash extensions hunched over, I'd rather they were on a bed so I could sit behind x

Can I ask what fast lashes are ? X

Also do you have a picture of the chair you use in a reclining position as I'm also struggling to find something suitable other than my couch ? X

Latest posts

Back