Dolly Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty kissed

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, an academy near me is starting to offer Dolly Lash eyelash lift training - wondered if anyone had trained in the same and any good and bad points? I already offer lash perming and sp lashes - would eyelash lifting be a good thing to add in your opinion? Thanks x

Hi Geeks, an academy near me is starting to offer Dolly Lash eyelash lift training - wondered if anyone had trained in the same and any good and bad points? I already offer lash perming and sp lashes - would eyelash lifting be a good thing to add in your opinion? Thanks x

if your trained in lash perming you don't need to train in lash lift. its the same products and method as a perm just using a sheild not a rod so you get a different look. I'd double check with your insurance to be on the safe side though xxx

Sorry to jump in, didn't want to start a new thread.

Do you patch test with the lifting AND fixing lotion? Or the nourishing lotion too
Also, when using sachets are they ok being opened and then not used for 24-48 hours?

Thanks
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Sorry to jump in, didn't want to start a new thread.

Do you patch test with the lifting AND fixing lotion? Or the nourishing lotion too
Also, when using sachets are they ok being opened and then not used for 24-48 hours?

Thanks
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

yes test for both perm and fixing lotion. I don't test for nourishing lotion because I wasn't trained to but check with your trainer about that.

I've tested my sachets after opening them and leaving them 6 weeks and they were fine. I fold my sachets over tape them down, wrap in a tissue in case they spill then pop in a snap bag. I usually get 3 clients per sachet xxx

Just a quick question. .. do people normally use medium sheilds? Doea anyone often use large. I'd be worried that there would be hardly any lift and you'd be disappointed with the result? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only used large once and that was on a man. I usually use the small shields but it depends on the client xxx

I've only used large once and that was on a man. I usually use the small shields but it depends on the client xxx

I'm scared to use small too incase it's too extreme lol. I'd love to see a before and after of someone with a small sheild if anyone's got one xxx

Hi I trained inLVL, sounds like same thing? How much is training for Dolly Lashes? Results are fab with LVL I'd defo add it xx

Can't seem to upload pic using small shield but be happy to txt if anyone wants to see

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375564692.221234.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375564692.221234.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 374
Yes same thing. Don't know, not trained with dolly lash sorry xxx

Lol, didn't realise it added! 😜

Can't seem to upload pic using small shield but be happy to txt if anyone wants to see

Lovely. Ah ok it's not too extreme then. I done a medium lift today and they were a perfect lift. Just a nice amount :) will see if I can add pic xx

This is the medium sheild

Attachments

• 1375565534230.jpg
    1375565534230.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 1375565546083.jpg
    1375565546083.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 429
  • 1375565558311.jpg
    1375565558311.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 656
They are lovely, I was a bit weary of using medium incase not enough lift but they are great, are they LVL? Xx

They are lovely, I was a bit weary of using medium incase not enough lift but they are great, are they LVL? Xx

Thank you. I was chuffed. No they are Dolly Lash. I'm weary of using small incase too much lift haha xxx

Noticed that someone had said they re-use lifting, volumising Balm & serum again? Have you done this, I have but was taught it only good for 24hrs but was gonna give it ago on daughter just to see if it would work? Such a waste when only got 1 clines booked xxx

Noticed that someone had said they re-use lifting, volumising Balm & serum again? Have you done this, I have but was taught it only good for 24hrs but was gonna give it ago on daughter just to see if it would work? Such a waste when only got 1 clines booked xxx

I havent but I will be reusing the sachets I used today again on monday. Some peiple have tried weeks after and been fine. I taped mine up today and put them in an air tight container xxx

Thanks, gonna give it a try myself xx

im not sure if my pictures will attach to this message but here goes...
1st picture is using a medium shield and the 2nd picture is small

Attachments

• Fotor0714215429.jpg
    Fotor0714215429.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 525
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 397
Can I ask a question . When removing the Perming and setting lotion , do you use a wet micro stick or bud or a dry one?i know some people are taught both x

Latest posts

Back