donation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi all,

I have just made member to nail geek, and find it absolutley brilliant, i would like to make donation, have you made one? how much do people normally donate? Dont want to be too tight.

when i signed in i didnt put any info about me. wish i had now, anyone know how i can go back and add dets.

p.s i am creative trained completed foundation next step and booked for spa manicure pedicure, want to get into nail art too. any ideas which is best training course.

I seemed to have bomb barded you all with questions sorry just very eager.

Glad you like the site!! ;) Firstly you do NOT have to make a donation, this has come about for reasons you an read about in the NEWS section! If you would really like to donate, then click the Make A Donation button and follow instructions. :D If you want to go back and change your name, your details or choose an avatar (picture) click Profile (on the left) and add your details in the correct spaces; the avatar section is at the bottom, click and choose a pic that suits you from the different sections :rolleyes: !! Hope this helps :rolleyes: BTW what do we call you :?: jh014q4171 seems a little long to refer to you as :idea:

thankyou for your reply, i've added details to my profile and even added a little picture, thanks again and i look forward to my time as a new geek.

hi , welcome to world of the nail geek ........

feel free to ask any questions and add a reply to any post thats what we are all here for ...........

so all i wanna say is WELCOME AND ENJOY ... it is very addictive so be warned :D :D :D ;)

love faye xxxxx

Hi .......... you are going to enjoy the site!!

I have only been here a short while but already feel part of a family :)

Advice for a new person? ...... don't be afraid to ask for advice! No matter HOW silly you think the question is you can bet that there are at least a few more that are too shy to ask, so go for it.

Like in a real family you may not always get the answer you were looking for, but you will get and answer :D

Be honest and expect honesty and you will learn lots and lots, and have some fun along the way.

Love Dee xxx

COOL 8) name - way-ta-go!! Easy isn't it when you spend a few checkin' it out!! I like how you have used you daughters name with nails, like Chanel's - excellent!! Look forward to hearing from you on the board!!

Hi Janice,
Welcome home! :D ......well it might as well be because now you've found us you'll find you'll spend more time here than anywhere else ;)

hey great minds... nail techs daughters called chanel...
my daughter is nearly 10, spelt the same way.. although people are always spelling it channel.... ( i have a nearly 13 year old called Paris too)
welcome to the board its fantastic.. helpful...freindly..... etc., it rocks basically...

thankyou you all for wonderful replies, I find it very comforting having you all there for all my questions which i will most definatley have.

This is a wonderful site and i'm very pleased i found it.
and yes it is very addictive.

p.s lovely names chanel and paris

this site is like a 24 helpline .. and they never seem to get fed up with how many stupid (in my case) questions we ask...it is fantastic.. its warm freindly proffesional..helpful...
ps; i told chanel the name of your salon cha'nails..she was very very impresed.... and if she doesnt make it to be eeyore or a motorbike racer (she has a motorbike already) she wants to come and work for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back