Done my Masters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
many congratulations xx these nails make me drool and want me to start my ez flow journey even more !! got to get the creative masters under my belt first !!

can you give me an idea of how the ez flow master program works and the classes you have to complete?

you can see all the hard work you've put in to get to this standard they are out standing !!

well done xx

You have to have completed the conversion courses in all three systems, plus the design class. Then you do the four Master courses in all three systems and the design class over the course of 6 months to a year. Although, depending on the level you are at, you can do the training days to skill build and refine any problems you may have.

After all this, if you pass you then may get invited to a final assessment day in Manchester, where the top dogs of EZ Flow, (including Antony Buckley,) over see all you have learned through you doing demo's of nails that you have covered in the Masters, plus a written exam as well. As long as you pass this, you get a final certificate with the EZ Flow butterfly on it to compliment your other 4, and a plaque to show off your achievements, plus this is all done at a presentation evening to make it really special. They only hold these events once a year or so, so it will be sometime before i find out if i have done well enough.:eek::Scared:

I would recommend it though, despite the worry and hard work. My nails have improved so much since doing these courses, i am one more step in becoming even better than i thought i could achieve. Still got a way to go to getting as good as the top dogs out there, but i am on the right path.

Well done, what a fantastic achievement after all that work...... xxx

Congratulations mate:hug:

Hey geeky guys and gals, I just wanted to share with you that i have completed my Masters.

I never thought i would get through them or feel that i am improving, but even though it has been hard work, i can see a real difference in the nails i do and even clients have commented on the difference in timing etc.

I just wanted to share this with you all as i know you guys understand how important this is to us obsessed nail techies. Plus i wanted to encourage all you newbies out there that is does happen eventually with loads of persistence, practice and loads of patience.

It is hard work, but it is so worth it in the end. I just can't wait for my certifictaes to arrive now...lol.:)

Thanks for the inspiration TT.. Its really lovely that you would take the time to encourage in the midst of your achievment!
CONGRATULATIONS.. you can really work the brush huh?:green:

Congratulations Wendy thats no mean feat babe well doen x

Well done Wendy, all the hard work pays off in the end, and your nails are beautiful.:hug::hug:

Well done. You must be so pleased and rightly so. Congratulations xx

Congratulations! Worth all the hard work! Those nails are gorgeous!

:hug: Congratulations :hug:

well done wendy and thoroughly deserve you are a very talented chick :hug:

A big Congrats from me too !!!!:hug:

Well done :hug:

Congratulations!_0907.jpg

Congratulations, you must be so proud of yourself :hug:

Thanks Guys, it's great to share.

Love the kitten pic Noodle, so cute!

Hey Lucia, we must get together mate, long time no speak.

so pleased for you wendy - if ever you need a model for one of those designs - you know i'd be happy to help again!!:hug:

so pleased for you wendy - if ever you need a model for one of those designs - you know i'd be happy to help again!!:hug:

Hi Hun, don't worry i will call you if i need another model, or fancy trying out a new design.

Latest posts

Back