Done my Masters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Hey geeky guys and gals, I just wanted to share with you that i have completed my Masters.

I never thought i would get through them or feel that i am improving, but even though it has been hard work, i can see a real difference in the nails i do and even clients have commented on the difference in timing etc.

I just wanted to share this with you all as i know you guys understand how important this is to us obsessed nail techies. Plus i wanted to encourage all you newbies out there that is does happen eventually with loads of persistence, practice and loads of patience.

It is hard work, but it is so worth it in the end. I just can't wait for my certifictaes to arrive now...lol.:)

Well done Wendy :hug:

Congratulations and Well Done, bet your well chuffed xxxxx

Juliexx

Here are a couple of pics of the nails i did at the design class of my Masters. Not great pics as i used a friends camera, but you get the general idea.

I am really pleased, thanks for your replies guys.

Attachments

• ezflow encased design.jpg
    ezflow encased design.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 83
  • large encased flower 2.jpg
    large encased flower 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 84
  • jeweled flowers.jpg
    jeweled flowers.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 90
WOW they are beautiful.... well done again xxx

congratulations on all your hard work.:)

A big well done hun :hug:
your designs are fab.
I cant wait till i can book to do my master courses

Awwww I am so chuffed for you, a huge well done.:hug:
Your designs are beautiful. I would love to get to where you are one day xxxxx:hug:

Huge Congratulations :D x

beautiful, i love what you've used in zone 3 on pic 2....what is it.

huge congrats hun xxx

aww wow they are fab , huge congrats hun :hug: always knew you would do it , xxxx

Well done Wendy :)

you should be so proud of the hard work you have put in ( i know how hard it is ;) :hug: ) and your design nails look fab too :)

Jess
xoxo

Here are a couple of pics of the nails i did at the design class of my Masters. Not great pics as i used a friends camera, but you get the general idea.

I am really pleased, thanks for your replies guys.

many congratulations xx these nails make me drool and want me to start my ez flow journey even more !! got to get the creative masters under my belt first !!

can you give me an idea of how the ez flow master program works and the classes you have to complete?

you can see all the hard work you've put in to get to this standard they are out standing !!

well done xx

Good for you..I love them all but especially the 3rd nail...well done xx

congrats to you mate xxx

Well done, and well deserved!!!!!!!!:hug:

many congratulations xx these nails make me drool and want me to start my ez flow journey even more !! got to get the creative masters under my belt first !!

can you give me an idea of how the ez flow master program works and the classes you have to complete?

you can see all the hard work you've put in to get to this standard they are out standing !!

well done xx

you take 4 Master Artist classes and have to pass in the following to get your full Master Artist 'butterfly'
Advanced Acrylic
Advanced Fibreglass
Advanced Gel
Advanced Design
but you can just do them individually if you say want to be just a master artist for say just design etc...

hth

Jess
xox

cheers jess .. understand it better now !! LOL

so the full master artist is basically the same as 'grand master' from cnd

fabo xx roll on the new year its that design class that I really have my sights on first !

Congratulations and I love the pictures.:)

beautiful, i love what you've used in zone 3 on pic 2....what is it.

huge congrats hun xxx

I used the purple glitter colour from the Carnival collection called Bourbon Street. It was actually used underneath the flower, but has somehow reflected through it. (don't ask me how.)

Latest posts

Back