Don't Do It!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
So there I am walking round GMEX watching my sis try out all the free testers, and a lady asked me if I wanted to get my face spray tanned.

I thought 'Yeah why not' Even though I use Su-DO I thought I'd try something new. (Stupid Stupid Girl!) :smack:

So she sprays me once and then a load of women showed up, so she sprayed me a second time to get them interested. My sisters face went pale, and she started giggling. :lol:

The woman said 'Wow, your teeth look really white!" And gave me a mirror.

ARRRGHH! CRACK! :Scared: (Mirror smashes into a zillion pieces!)

And yes she was right, my teeth did look really white, BUT ONLY BECAUSE MY BLOODY FACE WAS ORANGE! :o

I was devastated, still hadn't met any geeks, and now when I did they'd think I'd been tango'd! :eek:

I did my best to cover it with make-up, but I saw the funny looks! I looked like a bloody OOMPA LOOMPA!

So to the two geeks I did meet, The Grand Master himself & Peter Pan, I do apologise if I blinded you with my orange face.

And to the rest of you, if you are walking round a show one day, and a lady from 'Natural Tan' asks you if you want a free spray .. . .. RUN!

Because unless in fact you are an OOMPA LOOMPA then believe me, it doesn't look natural at all! :irked:

Victoria x

I am so very sorry but this has made me laugh so very much.
I can just imagine how you felt, I think I would have been traumatised by it myself but puleeze, you should have known better, lol.
I`m all for checking out other products but a spray tan.......and on your face.......I`d love to see a pic.
I know, I know, its not very charitable of me but thats just me seeing the funny side.
And I just love the oompa loompa`s.
I do hope it don`t take too long to wear off for you

Hi

Oh dear i dont know how i missed you! :lol: I did meet one geek at the cnd stand but didnt catch her name! So who were you? Curly brown hair?

beautifulnails03 said:
And yes she was right, my teeth did look really white, BUT ONLY BECAUSE MY BLOODY FACE WAS ORANGE! :o

So to the two geeks I did meet, The Grand Master himself & Peter Pan, I do apologise if I blinded you with my orange face.

Victoria x
hahahah - youre exagerating abit there aint ya victoria - you didnt look orange to me. must have done a good job with the make up then chuck - honestly you looked fine to me. it was nice meeting you too

Peter Pan said:
hahahah - youre exagerating abit there aint ya victoria - you didnt look orange to me. must have done a good job with the make up then chuck - honestly you looked fine to me. it was nice meeting you too

Hahahaha!

Seriously, you would not believe the colour, it just got deeper!

I got home, ran to my bathroom and I was unbelievably orange! So I got loads of baby oil, and just scrubbed at my face, the towel was yucky brown afterwards!

This morning I woke up, and even though it has calmed down, I have a lovely ring mark round my neck where my top was! :eek:

It does make me smile though!

It was lovely to meet you, even if you were hiding your badge! :wink2:

Little Angel said:
Hi

Oh dear i dont know how i missed you! :lol: I did meet one geek at the cnd stand but didnt catch her name! So who were you? Curly brown hair?
me me me :hug:

lol victoria when I went back today I think same said lady tried to grab me for last go at face spraying and I thought of you and said "erm No thanks" :)

Jo xx

Oh poor you Victoria.....I'm crying....tears of laughter!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has really amused me....sorry... :D As Debs said, not very charitable I know... :lol: :lol: .... I just have this vision of an orange 'oompah loomph' running around G-Mex trying to hide her face.

I do hope you are better soon!!!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back