Don't even know where to start with this one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1107

Reaction score
Client next week has been home bleeching for a few years [emoji85] as you can see from pics its a rainbow of colours! I'm seeing her tomorrow to complete tests on her hair to see if I'm able to touch it. Anyway she'd like other pic attached, I've told her no way in one session but I can try and fix it for now and over time with olaplex we can get there. Where do I even start [emoji31] I was thinking maybe full head highlights and root stretch?
Screenshot_20190721-161237.jpeg
Screenshot_20190721-161245.jpeg

Looks like the mids are already a 9, 10 in some parts so theres absolutely no need to do a full head of highlights.

I would lift the ends up using bleach and pastel developer, nothing higher. Get them up to a 10.

Then do your root stretch after washing, and tone the ends rest but I'd alternate with 2 toners to give more dimension.

Looks like the mids are already a 9, 10 in some parts so theres absolutely no need to do a full head of highlights.

I would lift the ends up using bleach and pastel developer, nothing higher. Get them up to a 10.

Then do your root stretch after washing, and tone the ends rest but I'd alternate with 2 toners to give more dimension.
Great idea thank you

Thought I'd share the after [emoji4] thanks for your advice
1564086151983.jpeg

Great result looks lovely! What did you end up doing?
Her root had grown out quite a lot, this pic was taken 6 weeks ago. She wanted the blonde taking higher and only wanted a small shadow root so I did foilyage, bldening out the harsh contrast between her root and the mids, left the mid length untouched but used bleach and 1.9% on the ends to lift past the orange. Then I toned it with colour touch 10/6

Wow that looks amazing! Well done!

Latest posts

Back