dont look if you feel sick ...but had to share!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
hi all...found this on the web....i hope my nail never comes off like this....pic is graphic!!!! enjoy xxx

Nail Avulsion

OMG!!!!! I can't begin to imagine how much that must have hurt!!!! Poor Guy (i'm assuming!)

Nneeaarrgggggh ! :eek:

Thanks for sharing that with us !!!!!!!!! LOL

OKAY WHY DID I LOOK? I saw the warning, I looked and now I feel sick ... where's the pukey smiley!

I was 'mid dip' with my custard cream in my tea :eek:

ooooooooooo ya bugger, bet that hurt :lol:

Yuk - I looked and I FEEL SICK :eek:

why is it that when someone suggests you dont look at something if sensitive that there is something inside you that just makes you have to do it anyway....ughhhhhhh!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
xx

Wow I am usually pretty good with graphic pictures....but that second pic actually did make me feel sick to my stomach! I felt the gag reflex.

My nails start to hurt by just looking at that picture

:eek::lol:
What next... DIY attach your own arm if you chop it off by accident??:lol:

well i read all the replies thinking should i ,shouldnt i, i told myself you know you are going to regret this nicky, but guess what ......................yep i looked

and do you know what, its not that bad, it didnt bother me that much and i am the most squeamish person normally, but then toms whole nail came off few months ago and it was much gungier than that (not the blood though) but for some reason this was nowhere near as bad as i thought it was gonna be lol, didnt seem much worse than poor ems last year

still must of bloody hurt though, poor thing

thanks for sharing , im sure lots of geeks will be put off the their tea n biccies tonight babes lol xxxxx:hug:

:eek: anybody got some rio's they can give the guy till his nail grows back... hey i have found a use 4 rio nails!! come on, dig them out from the bottom of ur wardrobes! waaahahaah :D :wink2:

:eek::lol:
What next... DIY attach your own arm if you chop it off by accident??:lol:

Or of course there's the John wayne Bobbit version :lol: ... now THOSE pics I'd have loved to have seen :eek::green:!

sorry if i have made anyone sick !!!!!....i just had to share....got another one about diseases....things like that dont make me feel ill just my blood goes cold!!! xxxx

Not only was I not able to stop myself looking, I also felt compelled to look at a selection of other injuries on the website. Yuk!!!!
Marion x

well i know i wont like it so have not looked....but from the replies on here i can just imagine how horrid it is.

hi all...found this on the web....i hope my nail never comes off like this....pic is graphic!!!! enjoy xxx

Nail Avulsion
Hi All,
I did break a very long acrylic, I know they were too long, but breakages were very rare, this was before I became a nail tech, Mine snapped 3/4 way down my nail plate, :cry: it was hanging by a thread of skin, my friend and very sqeamish hubby was with me, my friend looked on in amazment at the raw flesh as I quickly pulled it all off :rolleyes:, hubby nearly fainted :mad:, sent hubby for 1st aid kit, it did bleed a lot, well dripped and dripped, I put on my own dressing, later that day went into my usual nail salon, put the broken nail on the counter, then showed them the damage, 4 girls nearly fainted :eek:, new nail was put on 2 weeks later, no lasting damage. lol x :Love:

i just spat my wine all over the pc monitor and keyboard!

i have never seen anything like it

Latest posts

Back