Dont Miss BB Tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Tonight on BB is going to be wicked, who ever is going will be called into the Diary Room, then told they are out, no Davina announcing it (although she will still do interview) they will get no time to say goodbye and the others will be wondering what has happened when they dont come back Brilliant!

Cheers Claire x

Ooo well lets hope it's miserable Jason then, I don't think I've ever seen a more unattractive specimen of a 'man' in my life! You just know he's the one on a night out you see standing thinking he is sooooo cool and you would just be so damn lucky to even have him talk to you! yeah right, dream on tango man! Jxx

claire 1 said:
Hi Everyone,

Tonight on BB is going to be wicked, who ever is going will be called into the Diary Room, then told they are out, no Davina announcing it (although she will still do interview) they will get no time to say goodbye and the others will be wondering what has happened when they dont come back Brilliant!

Cheers Claire x
How do people find this out.

Jo Jo said:
Ooo well lets hope it's miserable Jason then, I don't think I've ever seen a more unattractive specimen of a 'man' in my life! You just know he's the one on a night out you see standing thinking he is sooooo cool and you would just be so damn lucky to even have him talk to you! yeah right, dream on tango man! Jxx
My sentiments exactly!! And that of ALL the women I speak to!

Talking of Jason it made me laugh in Diary room uncut the other night. BB asked him how he would like to be remembered for his time in the house, he replied with allways being up for a laugh. Yeah rite, id like to know when this exactly was. He is so boring ((((YAWN)))) Hes gotta be out tonight, hope so anyway.

So who do you all think is gonna win? the bookies have stopped taking bets on Nadia, apperently she 50 - 1 to win.

Saddo one here! How has Jason stayed so long? and now Shell is the bookies fave to go tonight. and Jason has better odds to win than STUART, oh what is going on? He is so nasty and snidey and UGLY - HE HAS TO GO GO GO!!!

All this talking about british BB has got me curious, is there a site i can go and watch some footage?

Hi Prionace

Yes you can go to the site it www.big brother official site uk

We got you hooked then.

Cheers

Claire x

If jason don't go tonite im boycotting big bro!!!!!!!!!!

He's vile i don't know how housemates can eat at the same table as him his face is enough to turn milk sour.

GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, can you believe Stuart has gone what a shocker lol! x

I was in deep shock last night, WHY IS JASON STILL THERE? Mrs Saddo
Kellyc said:
Well, can you believe Stuart has gone what a shocker lol! x

Latest posts

Back