Don't you just love the feeling you get

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
when you book yourself onto a course.

Knowing you are going to be expanding your knowledge and learning new things.

I have finally booked myself onto a Kim lawless intimate waxing course and even though the date is a few months away I am so excited and just can't wait.

I am also about to start practicing my new skill of cluster lashes and I'm so excited to be adding new treatments to my menu.

Do you feel the same when you book on to a course?

I love that feeling of being able to do a new thing! I'm also very excited for my business partner to go and train in body wraps as I get to be her model =) I am rather jealous though as it sounds really good! I'm trying not to find any new things I want to train in as I need to save for a car/ house but lash lifts look interesting!

Yes I love it. I love learning new things. I'm such a geek. hehe.:D If I don't do any training frequently I get withdrawel symptoms.:sad: :D

Yes, I love learning :) well subjects I am interested in, esp practical things! I also LOVE getting my 'kit' for whatever I am learning!

Xx

I get super excited when I book a course! I love learning new things, even if its just something as simple as a conversion course. The night before I'm usually like a kid at Christmas :D

The last course I did was an NSI l&p conversion, I was up so early that I was reading Nailclass before I left, I'm such a geek!

I love new courses but think I am a bit of a course junkie lol I tried to get on the brisa lite build it but their is non anywhere near me at the moment but as soon as there is I will be on it xxx

Latest posts

Back