Dosage of Wella special mix 0/81

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriskelly84

Reaction score
Hello,

what is the dose that you routinely used for special mixes , for example with the 0/81 ? I read in the forum that it is used up to 7g to 30g of the hair dye(the highlift range) , is not it ? But is it 7 g to 30 g or 30 ml ?

You put as many cm of special mix to round up to 11 from the base number. So if you're adding to a full tube of say 5/0 it's 7cm.
Can someone please confirm that that's the formula for a full tube and not 30ml?

You put as many cm of special mix to round up to 11 from the base number. So if you're adding to a full tube of say 5/0 it's 7cm.
Can someone please confirm that that's the formula for a full tube and not 30ml?
If the base is 6 how much of 0/81? Is it 5 gr. for a tube (60 ml)or for 30 ml?

If the base is 6 how much of 0/81? Is it 5 gr. for a tube (60 ml)or for 30 ml?

Rule of 11.

Subtract the number of the base you're using from 11 and theres your answer. 11-6=5 per 30ml of base.

The only exception is the 12/ line as they're mixed 1:2, the tone needs to be doubled as its diluted by the double developer, plus the fact you're exposing more warmth.

Rule of 11.

Subtract the number of the base you're using from 11 and theres your answer. 11-6=5 per 30ml of base.

The only exception is the 12/ line as they're mixed 1:2, the tone needs to be doubled as its diluted by the double developer, plus the fact you're exposing more warmth.
So if I use highlift dyes like 12\ line How much 0/81 for 30 ml?

It honestly depends on the hair and the desired result!
She has fine and dyed hair and she would like to have a cooler color without coppery or yellow

She has fine and dyed hair and she would like to have a cooler color without coppery or yellow

Well if its previously coloured then you can't use a highlift.

Well if its previously coloured then you can't use a highlift.
I apply the highlift only in her dark roots,I use the 12/11 of Wella but after few weeks the color turns to yellow near the roots.She had coloured her hair with highlift dye for many years.

I apply the highlift only in her dark roots,I use the 12/11 of Wella but after few weeks the color turns to yellow near the roots.She had coloured her hair with highlift dye for many years.

Thats what happens with colour, it fades. The only thing permanent is the lift. She needs to be coming back for refreshments and using cool blonde shampoo/conditioner.

Thats what happens with colour, it fades. The only thing permanent is the lift. She needs to be coming back for refreshments and using cool blonde shampoo/conditioner.
what is the best highlift color to contrast the yellowish tones on the base 6?

I would use the 12/89 instead of the 12/11 , is it correct?

You need violet to neutralise the yellow tones... I'd go for 12.89 ... Or 12.16
9 .. Is light violet ash xx

what is the best highlift color to contrast the yellowish tones on the base 6?

I would use the 12/89 instead of the 12/11 , is it correct?

Its all well and good combatting the warmth however you need your client to keep up with maintenance!

Its all well and good combatting the warmth however you need your client to keep up with maintenance!

Should she use the purple shampoo ?how often should she use it ?

Should she use the purple shampoo ?how often should she use it ?

Depends how much she washes her hair.

If she washes it 3 times a week then use it twice a week, if she washes it twice then use it once. If she washes it once a week then use it every 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back