Dotting tools - any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelt73

Reaction score
Title says it all really, can anyone recommend or have a preference for a dotting tool? Thanks.

I love the one that comes in the CND nail art brush set, it does really good dots very easily xxxx

Hiya I think I got mine off amazon for a pound! Got a pack of 5 and they are double ended so 10 sizes of dots, I find they are perfect for nail art.

I just use one off eBay, cost 99p and really easy to use x

Have also got cheapy ones, about £3 - £4, work as well as I think a dotting tool could, think mine were Amazon. There are some that don't have much dot size difference, mine are the typically swirly pattern ones but they're all different colours not just purple and they have a good size difference :)

Have also got cheapy ones, about £3 - £4, work as well as I think a dotting tool could, think mine were Amazon. There are some that don't have much dot size difference, mine are the typically swirly pattern ones but they're all different colours not just purple and they have a good size difference :)

I've got the swirly pattern ones different colours, got it of ebay, its 5 of them in the pack, different sizes. I also have a CND one that came with additives.
I think dotting tool is a dotting tool, expensive or cheap It does the same job.

Got mine off fleabay for a couple of quid, got 10 different sized dots and they came super quick xxx

I think dotting tool is a dotting tool, expensive or cheap It does the same job.

I would agree with that, I've had an expensive one (before a fire) and now have a cheap Ebay one. Does the job exactly the same.

Just ordered my cheapy set of 5 double ended ones from Fleabay ... looking forward to getting dotting :)

Latest posts

Back