Double wax pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I bought a babyliss pro satin smooth double wax pot last year and it's fab. I have recently started getting busier and I've realised I'm wasting a lot of wax with this pot. It's kind of hard to explain.

I will pour my wax into the wax pot (honey wax) and after I've done a fair few treatments, I still have some wax left in it , but maybe not enough to do say a full leg wax. I can them refill this up with more wax, however the wax pot is is only big enough for exactly one regular tub of wax, therefor I fill it up and it will overflow .i can't therefore put all my wax into it. I then have wax left in my container of wax which I can't use, as if you put the lid onto it it's stuck shut. So I end up binning it! Since it's a double wax pot I use the other side for hot wax. Does anyone else have this issue and is there anyway I can sort this without buying a bigger waxpot! Or using my old large hive heater.

Sorry for the essay [emoji3]

Thanks Vicky xxx

Could you not leave the container of wax you decanted on a shelf or in a cupboard away from dust until the remainder hardens again, then put the lid on?

The left over wax...if you put a wax strip between the lid and pot that will make it easier to take off. Keep it somewhere then once your full up one has gone down enough put the older one rested on top and let the heat melt it and top it back up. Hth. X

That's actually genius ! Thanks [emoji3] it's been driving me up the wall xxx

Could you not get an extra single wax pot for hot wax? This is what I've done as I've been incredibly busy with waxing this summer and need my double heater for two pots of warm wax

I put it in the microwave for a min and even when it's stuck it pops off easy but the wax strip is a great idea xx

Latest posts

Back