Doug Schoon - 3D journey into the nail plate!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
I am organising the Pro Beauty Nail Forum for Excel in March. (To those that are thinking, she hasnt even done Manchester October Nail comp yet..., :irked: im waiting on others now!!...)

PB are putting more effort into the shows to improve the standard and this incluses the forums. These things have to be organised well in advance if you want the best and I have the possiblity of getting the great Doug Schoon over from the USA to do the most amazing seminar! Something that no one has ever done before! I have recieved his email.....

Doug Schoon said:
Hi Rachel,

I would like very much to attend your show and do some presentations. I have a new presentation that's a very unique and exciting. I found a way to collect extremely high magnification images of the nail plate, cracks, white spots, ridges, etc. all in glorious, eye-popping 3-D. I have the audience wear the red/blue 3-D glasses and I take them on a tour of the natural nail plate and all of its wonders. I even created a video that allows the viewer to travel inside of a nails cell at 120,000 times magnification. It's very, very cool to see. I'd love to do this for your show, but this class is 90 minutes long. Could I get two back-to-back
sessions?

I hope that meets with your approval.
Doug Schoon

So, what do you think? :idea: I would have to charge a small entrance fee and Doug is coming from the USA. I need to know if you geeks think it will be popular. I will be there for sure as this is something i would not dare to miss!

TYVM as always....

WOW!!!! I would pay to see that....

In one word, YES!!!!.I cant see why anyone wouldnt want to be there, it sounds amazing and i am very intregued.I know i would pay a small entrance fee to see it.
Cant wait ! :)

That sounds great I would deffo pay to go

i think it sounds fantastic i would love to go virtualy into the nail plate and travel lol

Count me in too Rachel, I read a while ago about his 3d seminar - sounds fantastic!

That sounds incredible...I would defo pay! Keep us all informed!

This would very interesting i would pay x

Sounds an excellent prospect... I would certainly pay for a ticket for that

I would gladly fly over from Greece for that!

definatly would pay to see that

I would love to pay to attend this but can you please book his time slot so it is not when we are sat doing the comps
cheers hun :hug:

I would definitely pay to see that.
Do you have an approximate cost in mind yet Rachel? I'd think that it would be a sell out :D

Count me in, I have my credit card ready and waiting.

Would I pay to see Doug in action??? Oh yes!!!!! and if he is also doing a nail seminar then even better lol.......

Hi
Wow sounds fab!!! Excuse the blondeness but where will that be?

DOUG - BABE- you are awesome - as always

YES! Put me down for a ticket! lol!

Depending on the day and the time I'd be there!!

<Buzz Lightyear mode>To the nail plate - and beyond! </Buzz Lightyear mode>

Count me in!

:)

Latest posts

Back