Doug Schoon's Brain on DVD!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score
I just found out the first 10 episodes of Doug Schoon's Brain will be available on DVD from May. The great news is it will be UK compatible too.

Schoon Scientific Brochure of Beauty, Cosmetic and Personal Care industry consultation services by Schoon Scientific

I have already pre-ordered mine :green:

For those of you that don't know, Doug is the man behind the science as far as nails go and he is generous to a fault in educating techs all over the world with books and seminars

So, to please the mods :green: How many of you are regular subscribers to Doug's Brain on Facebook and how do you think this DVD will improve knowledge in our industry?

Last edited:
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm soooooooooooo getting that DVD!!!:green:

I think it will help greatly. Especially for those too lazy to read a book OR who simply learn better via 'visual' explanation versus text.

I can't WAIT to get my hands on it!!

Im new to nails and I've just recently found out about Doug Schoon and have him as a friend on facebook. I have watched the 9 episodes on 2D and 3D (thanks to Doug kindly sending me the glasses) and thought they were fantastic! I've just started reading his book today which is excellent to say the least but i'll definately be getting the DVD as an extra visual aid. It also helps that he talks you through them. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Can't wait to get my hands on one;)

Nail designer with a twist;)

Oh interesting I just bought his book, will def b pre order these :)

Is there anywhere in the UK that I can buy this DVD?

This looks wonderful. He is amazing. Good find.

I've got the DVD. LOVE IT!!!

Where can I buy it in the UK, or better still, download it?

Go to the site listed above and order it!

Latest posts

Back