Down in the dumps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I feel like a right moaner lately.

But I need a bit of cheering up and help.

My bank accounts has been used fraudulently and my bank are blaming me? How I don't know!
My account is now frozen and I carnt access any money at all!

Problem is, someone keeps stealing of me and now I need a new shellac top coat because mine has been stolen! Problem is I have no money so I carnt buy one and have 3 people booked in tomorrow!

I really don't know what to do at all :(

Awwww poor u! Thats an awful situation hun! I saw ur other posts about ur missing shellac, i cant believe people think its ok to take things which dont belong to them!! Is there any way you can get hold of a new top coat??? I wish i could be more help to u xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi, sorry your having such a bad time. That happened with my bank account but I was lucky that they used the card the same morning as I did so I had proof of where I was. I changed bank and have not had any problems. They left me with no money for 10 days till I got a new card but I could still go online and I transferred money to my mum and she got it out of the bank for me.

You could do with some professional advice regarding your bank account.

As for people taking your shellac that's disgusting ... What is wrong with people.

Hope things get better x

I feel like a right moaner lately.

But I need a bit of cheering up and help.

My bank accounts has been used fraudulently and my bank are blaming me? How I don't know!
My account is now frozen and I carnt access any money at all!

Problem is, someone keeps stealing of me and now I need a new shellac top coat because mine has been stolen! Problem is I have no money so I carnt buy one and have 3 people booked in tomorrow!

I really don't know what to do at all :(

No wonder yr moaning that's terrible! Where us yr shellac getting stolen from? Is anywhere near you someone who can lend you the topcoat? X x

There isn't a link between the two, is there?
Hope all gets sorted very soon for you.

I have a rack with all my shellac and normal polishes on, the thing that's annoying me is every time I mention it to the girl who I rent my room of shes just like oh well! I don't like her response at all.

I know I shouldn't pinpoint it on someone but things have been going missing since her new Saturday girl started 2 weeks ago!

I'm not in on Saturday either and scared more things will go missing.
I carnt afford to keep replacing stock.

I'm that paranoid when people are getting undressed for spray tanning I stay in the room and turn my back on them and sort my machine out :(

As for my bank account I'm closing it and reopening it elsewhere xx

Which side of Manchester are you? I've got a spare top coat but i'm working all day tomorrow so you'd have to pick it up and i'm about 12 miles South of Manchester. PM if you're interested x

Can you not get a cupboard that locks or take your shellac home (I know that would be a pain) but you can't keep having to replace things all the time, it's just not on people taking stuff makes me really angry x

Which side of Manchester are you? I've got a spare top coat but i'm working all day tomorrow so you'd have to pick it up and i'm about 12 miles South of Manchester. PM if you're interested x

What a lovely thing to do, Its awful to think someone is stealing from you that you work with but with your kind offer, its nice to no there are also lovely kind people out there willing to help someone they dont no xx

I am gonna start taking my stuff home, even though it's a pain, I'm still gonna, like you said I carnt keep paying out for new stuff!
People make me so angry :( x

Thank you I'll pm you now x

I am gonna start taking my stuff home, even though it's a pain, I'm still gonna, like you said I carnt keep paying out for new stuff!
People make me so angry :( x

Thank you I'll pm you now x

Well karma will catch up with her, i would take your things home, its too expensive to replace everytime somone feels like taking one! Cant believe soneone would do that its horrible xx

Well karma will catch up with her, i would take your things home, its too expensive to replace everytime somone feels like taking one! Cant believe soneone would do that its horrible xx[/quote

I hope it does! Haha, I'm going to from now on, now need to find something for all my things :) it is horrible, it's wrong as well xx

Well karma will catch up with her, i would take your things home, its too expensive to replace everytime somone feels like taking one! Cant believe soneone would do that its horrible xx[/quote

I hope it does! Haha, I'm going to from now on, now need to find something for all my things :) it is horrible, it's wrong as well xx

Well good luck and pitty who ever it is! i cant imagine having to stoop so low, very sad!!!
Let us no how it goes and hope you get the bank sorted too :hug:x

Hiya, I've PM'ed you back. Think I might be a bit too far from you but let me know x

Yes good luck and let us know how you get on with things and remember we are all here for the bad times not just the good times x

Just to update you on my missing products, we filmed my room and caught the saturday girl stealing of me! when we confronted her she was horrible, like she had a right to take my things! well shes on her bike now anyway, turns out she had been stealing from her last job as well which she admitted to.. cheeky cow! xx

bloody hell, at least you know now and she is gone. trust no one

Rachel that is outrageous!!! What use is a shellac top coat to her with nothing else? Bloody hell. Did she give you your things back? I would threaten her with the police untill she does!

What a b****. How dare she?! I would have offered you my top coat If you were closer - first thing I did was look where you are lol.
hopefully all the stealing and mayhem will calm down a bit now! Did she give it back? x

Rachel that is outrageous!!! What use is a shellac top coat to her with nothing else? Bloody hell. Did she give you your things back? I would threaten her with the police untill she does!

In the end she had stolen a shellac polish, shellac top coat, 2 opi polishes and a normal top coat!
We have rang the police for advice and been told she needs to give us our products back or give us money for the value of them and if she doesn't she can be arrested if we choose to take matters further.

I'm disgusted she's only 17 for god sake she been sacked from 2 jobs for stealing what a joke!! Silly girl x

Latest posts

Back