Downy hair remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, a while ago I came across a thread that mentioned some sort of cream or mask that removed downy hairs on the face etc and had similar effects to waxing but I can't remember what it was, if anyone knows please put me out my misery lol x

thats the one thank you x

Has anyone ever used this? Were the results as good as they say?

I have not used it as I always face huge problem when it comes to hair removing, I have problem with allergy, so the moment I use any new brand it just make my skin look blackish and I feel really itchy, so I have to be very careful when it comes to selecting any product and the worst part is that there is no solution to this, as I don’t know why suddenly allergy happens only with certain products!

I would like to know this as well!
It's like there is lots to read about the product but no actual independent reviews about the results which is odd as it's been around for a number of years.

It's like there is lots to read about the product but no actual independent reviews about the results which is odd as it's been around for a number of years.

You make a good point I was hoping someone on here would have had experience.

Its like the No No. I keep getting asked does it work....should I say...yes go and get one you will never need to come and see me for waxing again!!

Does the No No work on fine pale downy hair or grey hair or is it like a laser and needs some pigment in the hair. I had a Client recently who paid for a years course on her pale peachy downy hair on her face. She only had the upper lip and chin area treated. She was told this may not work as the hair was pale. It didn't work and she comes to me for waxing now. Has the No No cracked the fine pale hair problem it says during the advert it works on all types of hair. I can't remember if it says all colours of hair and if it does does that mean hair that doesn't have colour as well.

Its like the No No. I keep getting asked does it work....should I say...yes go and get one you will never need to come and see me for waxing again!!

Does the No No work on fine pale downy hair or grey hair or is it like a laser and needs some pigment in the hair. I had a Client recently who paid for a years course on her pale peachy downy hair on her face. She only had the upper lip and chin area treated. She was told this may not work as the hair was pale. It didn't work and she comes to me for waxing now. Has the No No cracked the fine pale hair problem it says during the advert it works on all types of hair. I can't remember if it says all colours of hair and if it does does that mean hair that doesn't have colour as well.
My daughter and I both have a No No.......and epilators.......and IPL machine..........and the list goes on. The No No was a big No No; you could smell burning hair but that was that. The IPL machine from Boots was amazing but only on the darker hair.

Latest posts

Back