dragon transfers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i seem to recall that in the dim and distant past ,i have seen some transfers that give you a dragon motif that is continuous across all 5 nails. what i mean is ,its head is on one nail and then you have the body on the next 3 then the tail. if anyone knows what i'm rambling on about, please point me in the right direction :biggrin:

ka sa ra use to do a tiger like that dont think they do it no more i havent had much luck finding them sorry not much help, perhaps pm chocolate she mite be able to help let me know how u get on xx

Jackiemc did something similar in Scratch but with a horse though it may have been free hand ( talented or what!). She told me about making your own water decals which may be what you could use here.

princessmowgli said:
Jackiemc did something similar in Scratch but with a horse though it may have been free hand ( talented or what!). She told me about making your own water decals which may be what you could use here.

Hi - the showjumper was freehand (except for the background - that was airbrushed) and thanks for the lovely compliment, took me piggin' ages though!

A while ago I bought some water decal paper from www.on-linepaper.co.uk and there's also www.lazertran.com - I've only ever made little individual decals with this but it's worth a try to do your dragon.

Latest posts

Back