Draw mat help!

hairbybridie

Hi !

Looking for some recommendations for the best/cheapest draw mat?
I have read that some people use a comb and attach it to their trolley but I'm worried it would look cheap, has anyone tried this?

thanks loves x

Sploo

No get a drawing mat! Any one will do it only has a simple job to do but will be a big help x

Holly11

Interested also! Were can you get them?

hairbybridie

I actually just superglued some combs onto my hairdressing case (im mobile) will post some pics later it actually looks pretty decent and saved me some money! xx

Sploo

I think additional lengths do them, you could also try eBay or amazon u may get a better price but they are worth it ! X

hairbybridie

IMG_3378.JPG

Camera quality is rubbish & defo needed some longer combs! Will get one of those draw matts too eventually x

Thanks guys x

That’s actually a really good improvisation! I would of never thought of this xx

Nachos

Drawing mats are cheap enough to buy from Banbury Postiche (as said above) Hair Development or any other half decent hair supplier.
If you spend all this money on loose hair would you want to risk it for the sake of saving a few pounds...

hairbybridie

It wasn't for loose hair.. just nanos, micros etc. im a mobile extension tech so taking the drawing matt everywhere with me wasn't ideal

Nachos

It wasn't for loose hair.. just nanos, micros etc. im a mobile extension tech so taking the drawing matt everywhere with me wasn't ideal

Oh alright then pheww lol. I had images of wildly expensive loose hair in my head...
In this case I use 2 big clothes brushes (I think they are clothes brushes at least) they are massive and perfect for holding hair.

Siansy

I love the Remi catch one from addition lengths.
Always well worth the money using a drawing mat

Try additional lengths for a draw matt x