Drawing clients in with offers or freebies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

TPB

Reaction score
I am offering a 10% off for new clients between the 20th-30th sept. Yet i have had no bookings for it :( giving all regulars 20% off till the end of the year also.. Hoping it will encourage them to grab as much in before the end of the year.

I was going to purchase something online, to offer as a freebie, like pinkie solaroil, but i need to sell the 7.3mil i have here already :/

I am out of idea, i have had two cancellations on me already for Monday, as i am mobile, two was in the morning at one house and another two after local, so thats 4 girls and two bookings technically, but that is a lot of money lost too.. They said they don't have the money or haven't been paid :/

I seem to have more cancel now.. I can't grab deposits because i don't know how to go about explaining on how to get one..

I want to fill my weeks up to get more word of mouth, i am out of ideas..

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Also having the same problem :( i haven't been giving discounts as i feel sometimes that just attracts people wantin to pay less & it doesn't tend to attract genuine, long-term clients. I have seen a few threads on here saying they are having a quiet few week/months so maybe it is just down to the period after school hols xx

Reaction score
I don't do discounts, as when I trained I didn't get no discounts for my training.

I've trained with the best, my prices are higher than the local NSS but my products are quality.

I do offers to introduce new products for a period of time, but never do discounted offers.

Discounts attract the wrong type of clients and that's something I don't want to do. Right now all my clients are professionals and my aim is to keep it that way.

Hope that helps!

misslady

Reaction score
Business is quiet for me too but I refuse to drop my prices. I feel that they are fair enough already. I tried a Facebook competition but that was useless - can't even give away treatments! So I've decided no discounts and no freebies. It's really really hard as I am on unpaid maternity from my full-time job so no clients means no income. But I want working professionals as clients not deal chasers. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts