dream job !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
hi all just had to tell everyone and anyone i just got my dream job, sales and demos with ezflow yipeeeeee :D this means when a salon wants to see something be for thay buy it I, (yes me) will go and show it to them cant stop smiling.

good for you hun....well done xxxxxxxxxxxxx

this sounds great, i'm very pleased for you.
it seems as if loads of people are moving to ezflow lately so i'm sure you will be busy.
good luck in your new role:D

hi all just had to tell everyone and anyone i just got my dream job, sales and demos with ezflow yipeeeeee :D this means when a salon wants to see something be for thay buy it I, (yes me) will go and show it to them cant stop smiling.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Although I am involved more in the Education side of things. than sales up here in EzFlow Scotland I also get out and about to Salons, new and existing to demo new products and to help them with any retailing enquiries/problems.

It really is a dream job!!

Congrats sounds like a fab job! Hope you enjoy every minute of it! xxxxxx

Sounds wonderful, congratulations, it is a fantastic company (btw any freebies always welcome:D:D:D)

Hi sorry to hi jack the thread but just wondering if anyone can give me any information on how to go into a job like this I think I would really enjoy this too!

What kind of companys look for sales/reps? Tanning and Nails I should think? I think the only product I use that would need sales people would be the fakebake tan I use

I guess the answer would be to phone them, just wanted to get any info first such as , is this a full/part time job or do they just call you when they need somebody to demonstrate the product within that area?

any information would be great! thanks!
xx

I am really happy for you .... There is nothing nicer than being happy in your job - i love mine too so i know how it feels :) Congratulations

Congratulations hun, its ace when you are happy with your job, enjoy and have fun :hug:

congrats hun !! :green: :hug: no doubt you will be fab xxx

thanks you guys, :green: for the girl that asked, thay asked me i get my products from them its full time i will be doing a bit of all sorts but if its some thing you want to do just ring roung it dosnt hurt to ask if you know a product well i would start with them, good luck x

Wow how great is that? Have a :hug: hun, well done:)

Latest posts

Back