Dream L+P lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivaNails

Reaction score
I have just qualified as a Nail Technican. I am working in a salon at present. I am having a real trouble with several clients coming back and saying there nails lifted and fell off. Can someone tell me what products they are using and what dream acrylic, primer etc which is my current system. What is Ezflow and Ezbond....sorry to sound dumb but i am new to it.

Any help will be so much appreciated.

Thanks Joanna :)

hi could you tell us a bit about the products you are using gives us chance to answer if we know what companies l&p you use

Why is the the title of your thread "Ezflow lifting" hun if you are asking what Ezflow is? I use Ezflow (brand name) and presumed you were having problems with the nails you were creating using this product line . . . :?:

You mention Dream acrylic and primer - this is a brand name too, there is a connection with Essential nails, is this who you trained with? If you use Dream acrylic system, why don't you know what the primer is:confused: :rolleyes:

I have just qualified as a Nail Technican. I am working in a salon at present. I am having a real trouble with several clients coming back and saying there nails lifted and fell off. Can someone tell me what products they are using and what dream acrylic, primer etc which is my current system. What is Ezflow and Ezbond....sorry to sound dumb but i am new to it.

Any help will be so much appreciated.

Thanks Joanna :)

Are you actually using any EzFlow products?
Mixing products can be a problem.
EzFlow is the brand name.
Ezbond is the name of the nail dehydrator which is used after prep and before primer.
I use EzFlow all the time and don't have any lifting issues.
Have you caried out the correct prep?
We don't use cuticle remover with EzFlow L&P btw.
Perhaps the title of the thread is a little mis-leading?

I've changed the title of the thread and hopefully some Dream L+P users will see it.

Joanna, you'll need to provide much more information so that you can have more detailed replies.
How long have you been trained for or are you currently doing the Essential Nails training?

Her first post says she is qualified and working in a salon

Sorry Divanails I didn't mean to sound unhelpful in my previous post, more confused! As everyone has said, if you can supply a bit more info you will be amazed at the help and support you will get from people here, it's a fab site x

hi hun dream nails are estensail nails home learn. if you ve trainned with these then please get yourself some really good trainning cause these companys just rip you off, contact creative they are the BEST at trainning and there products are the best to, i know i spent LOADS of money with these (close on £1000) before i got myself off to collage to do my nvqs. i was very lucky to have a tutor who held a creative masters and helped loads. hopefully im now going to get creative trained myself. im afraid there is not a lot you can do abt your product cause even my tutor could nt make it not lift and she really tried for weeks, hope this helps .

Hi

Sorry ladies, I have just qualified as a nail technician on July 5th 07. I trained with essential nails on a home learning course. The course took me 2 months to complete. Now i am qualified, i am renting a chair in a salon. I am using all Dream products. I have worked on a handful of clients, but i have had 4 complaints. People stated there nails just fell off and they lifted within days. I am unsure what i am doing so wrong.
I was asking about Ezflow and Ezbond, asi have read in a few threads that they are used very commonly. I don't used them at the moment. I was just wondering if someone could tell me a lttle about what they do and what products they work along side. Is Dream a good product ? What other good products are there.

Huge Thanks

Joanna

are you doing the prep as they instruction on the home learn course???
if so, i would imagine this is where your problem lies,
i did the home learn course, and after reading on here, was concerned about how much ( or little) prep was used, on the home learn course, they state to push back cuticle with plastic hoof stick and with the other end, scrape off any non living tissue, and thats it basically
i think if you do a much more thourough prep you might see your nails lasting longer,
dream is a relatively ok product, but there are much better ones out there
hthxxx

Just to say a huge thankyou.....:)

Latest posts

Back